Pepin Manufacturing Inc. excels at providing medical device contract manufacturing solutions and disposables for stick-to-skin applications. For engineers focusing on wound care, ostomy, surgical drapes, custom body worn sensors, IV securement or any medical device that is applied to the skin, Pepin Manufacturing can provide material recommendations to meet each of our customer’s specific requirements. With access to a broad range of medical grade adhesives from over 30 suppliers, Pepin Manufacturing can help our customers from initial material sourcing and medical disposable manufacturing to private labeling using various packaging options. Pepin Manufacturing’s engineers are experts with recommending the right adhesive for your specific application. Types of medical grade adhesives used with these applications may include acrylics, silicones, synthetic rubber, hydrocolloids and conductive pressure sensitive adhesives. In addition, Pepin Manufacturing can utilize specialty materials including absorbent gauzes, foams, hydrogels, films and release liners in conjunction with our diverse medical device contract manufacturing capabilities.
For more information on our medical disposable manufacturing process, please contact us or refer to the table below.
Stick-To-Skin Applications' Highlights
- Acrylic, Silicone, Rubber, Hydrocolloid, Hydrogel, Conductive
- Product Examples
- Wound dressings, suture strips, wearable sensors, custom electrodes,
transdermal drug delivery patches, negative wound pressure patches,
defibrillator pads and many more custom tailored to customer’s application.
- Low trauma, long term wear (up to 7 days), breathable, water resistant,
bodily fluid resistant, repositionable, low surface energy (LSE), high surface
energy, (HSE), conductive, dielectric, gentle removal, anti-microbial,
hydrophobic, hydrophilic, permanent, reflective, translucent, anti-slip, low
sensitization, low MVTR, high MVTR and absorbant.
- Nonwoven, foam, vinyl, polyurethane, polyethylene and many others
available upon request.
- Adhesive Construction
- Single coated, double coated, transfer
- Liner Types
- White kraft paper, polyester and speciality liners available upon request
- Adhesives compatible with ethylene oxide, gamma and e-beam
- Quality Standards
- Adhesives meet all ISO-13485 quality standards and pass all biocompatibility
testing for direct skin contact